Oaktree Ministry Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Discussion > Prayer Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sisters In a Coma

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eshenbaugh7239 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sisters In a Coma
    Posted: 26 May 2016 at 9:57pm
Urgent Family Prayer Request, For My Sister And her Family In Okanogan Washington State, As She Had a Seizure an is in a coma, she is a Wonderful Godly Spirit Filled Lady and Sister. Please Lift Her and our Family's Up In prayer. Were Here for You Sandra, Get Well Soon. We Miss and Luv You So Much. May God Smile(*_*)On You Sis. God Has You Under His Wings.. May God Heal You In Gods Speed. Luv Your Brother Jerry Jr-CMA Road Captain-Abate Member-(Christian Motorcyclist Assn).. Ive Put You On Our Cma/Church/Abate and a Few other Prayer Chains, If we all Agree In "Jesus' Name You Are Healed Then His Will be Done. Luv You Sis, Thanks In Advance For the Prayers Friends and Family..Satin I Rebuke You, You Have No authority In Our Friends and Familys Lives, God Has Beaten You, an You Are Defeated In Jesus name Amen
May This Year Be Better Than Last.God Bless-U-InVenT,Share,LuV,Praise,Forgive,Smile An Pat Yourselves On The Back as"JESUS"Let's Our Hearts Beet another Day,A'll The Praises An Glory Be Too"GOD"
Eshenbaugh7239 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eshenbaugh7239 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2016 at 4:00pm
Update, Our God Is a Awesome "GOD" Our Sister Is Awake an Talking, But Not out Of The Wood's Yet. I Cant Thank You All Enough For The Wonderful Thoughts and prayers And mainly I Thank Our Wonderful Lord "Jesus" Thank You Heavenly Father and All My Friends and Family's For Your prayers God Is Great All The Time.. Praying For You All Also. Remember With God On Our Side, A'll Thing's Are Possible Thank You Jesus Amen and Amen /Hallelujah. God get's All The Glory and Praises Luv You Sis BIG HUGS. This Rides For You Beep BeepClap
May This Year Be Better Than Last.God Bless-U-InVenT,Share,LuV,Praise,Forgive,Smile An Pat Yourselves On The Back as"JESUS"Let's Our Hearts Beet another Day,A'll The Praises An Glory Be Too"GOD"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic