Oaktree Ministry Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Discussion > Prayer Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prayer Reqeust Needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eshenbaugh7239 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prayer Reqeust Needed
    Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 3:22am
A Friend From Church, Elijah Has Went Down On His Scoot Last Friday, and Is In a Induced Coma, He's Bleeding From His Head, They Cut His Scull To Release The Pressure, Just Like They Did My Father. I/We agree Together In Faith, He Will Pull Through. He Is a Awesome Person, I Had The Honor to Meet, Fellowship, Ride, I Blessed His Motorcycle and Road Together With Him And His Awesome Brother Pastor, And Friends. Please Lord, Breathe Life Into Him, Elijah Has So Much Going For Him and Has So Many Folks That Need Him Here Lord. I/We Just Pray Lord God To Save This Man. I No I'm Being Greedy Lord. As I Know,You And His Earthly Father,May Like Him To Come Home Lord, As He Is Your Child. God He Is Good People Down Here Also Father. God Please Spare His Life, for His Friends,Families,Kids,Lord.  I'm Just Lost For Words. I'm Trusting,Praying With Our Church Family, His Family And Friends Are Agreeing, By Faith, He Will Pull Through and Share a Good Testimonies Of How Awesome Our God Is. Let Your Will be Done Heavenly Father.  Elijah, I/We Trust, And Believe In You Jesus, And Are Praying And Claiming By Faith An Grace He Will Pull Through. God Be With This Man. May God Smile(*_*)On You,Your Friends And Families,Today And Everyday Amen

Matthew 18:19

19 Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

Mark 11:24
24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Isaiah 58:8
8 Then shall your light break forth like the dawn,
and your healing shall spring up speedily;
your righteousness shall go before you;
the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

Psalm 41:3
3 The Lord sustains him on his sickbed;
in his illness you restore him to full health.

I/We Believe On Your Words And Truth Lord

In Jesus Name Amen Amen

Edited by Eshenbaugh7239 - 11 Nov 2017 at 7:04am
May This Year Be Better Than Last.God Bless-U-InVenT,Share,LuV,Praise,Forgive,Smile An Pat Yourselves On The Back as"JESUS"Let's Our Hearts Beet another Day,A'll The Praises An Glory Be Too"GOD"
Eshenbaugh7239 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eshenbaugh7239 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 3:22am
Just Too Share Our Friends Update. That We All Thank U,Your Friends and Family and Mainly Our Only True Lord God For this Great News His Mother Has Shared. We Have a Awesome God. Keep Them prayers and Thoughts Coming God Is Good All The Time
   From His mom's page. 
Ok I can't Keep this from all you wonderful friends and family who have been praying for and supporting Eli diligently since his accident. 
Friday night he vomited twice so Sat they did a scan to look for the cause. They just happened to see a blood clot in his lower vena cava . He had a filter placed yesterday to prevent this clot from moving to his heart and lungs. That's God!
Today the OT handed him a wash cloth and he.wiped his mouth ON COMMAND!...The docs have been saying he.probably will not understand language...now they say he's improving faster than expected. ..and THAT'S GOD! I am so excited I'm almost dancing!

Edited by Eshenbaugh7239 - 11 Nov 2017 at 7:03am
May This Year Be Better Than Last.God Bless-U-InVenT,Share,LuV,Praise,Forgive,Smile An Pat Yourselves On The Back as"JESUS"Let's Our Hearts Beet another Day,A'll The Praises An Glory Be Too"GOD"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic