Oaktree Ministry Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Discussion > Prayer Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prayer For My Great Niece Noelle.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eshenbaugh7239 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prayer For My Great Niece Noelle.
    Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 11:52pm
 It was My Great Nieces Birthday the 28th, the big 15 whoo hoo's and Now Odd, Sadly She is In The Hospital ICU My Sister Tracey Says She dont know whats going on..  but her temp was 71 this morning and they now are saying its 78. as she almost fell down the stairs so she my sister states a(May Have Gave her Surgar) an also is going to start a new school as my sister says they preslly rig bows down to her and as i also bow down to her... its the 3rd well 4 if u count home schooling 2yrs ago for a few months. im just so lost for words right now and am venting as we need to please pray hard for Noelle god please god keep that young lady safe and protect her from what you only know is goes on lord god please wrap your arms around her, as sister says she has so many issues but you lord knows the truth of it all. save her lord god.. thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers brothers and sisters in Christ have a great weekend god blessCry

I would rather believe there is a God, Serve him, Die and Find there is not one and have Lost Nothing. Then to Live my Life like there is No God, only to Die and Find there is One and Loose everything<<<<--"In My Eye's I Know There Is A God" Always Was and always Will Be.

Hey, It's Finally Here! *2015* "Happy New Year" *2015* TOO-U-and Your Familys; May This Year Be Better Than Last. God Bless-U-And Your Families..P.s. Smile(*_*)Cause With 'GOD' A'll Thing's-R Possible,InVenT,Share,LuV,Praise,Forgive,Smile An Pat Yourselves On The Back as "JESUS" Let's Our Hearts Beet another Day, To Share An Do His Will.A'll The Praises An Glory Be Too "GOD":

L8R-4-NOW A FRIEND IN CHRIST JERRY JR-C-M-A-ROAD CAPTAIN-PRISON MINISTRY TEAM-ABATE MEMBER(CHRISTIAN MOTORCYCLIST ASSN).P.S.S. HAVE A BLESSED AN GREAT DAY/NIGHT/WEEK/END
May This Year Be Better Than Last.God Bless-U-InVenT,Share,LuV,Praise,Forgive,Smile An Pat Yourselves On The Back as"JESUS"Let's Our Hearts Beet another Day,A'll The Praises An Glory Be Too"GOD"
Eshenbaugh7239 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eshenbaugh7239 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2015 at 6:23am
Shes Home and Doing Better God Is Good all the time god bless an thanks for all the prayers, Prayers work in all we do 
May This Year Be Better Than Last.God Bless-U-InVenT,Share,LuV,Praise,Forgive,Smile An Pat Yourselves On The Back as"JESUS"Let's Our Hearts Beet another Day,A'll The Praises An Glory Be Too"GOD"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic