Oaktree Ministry Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Discussion > Prayer Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Sister And Her Baby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eshenbaugh7239 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Sister And Her Baby
    Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 4:18pm

Please keep my Sister Kathy in prayers....shes admitted to the hospital with very high bp...also baby is breech and baby's at 40 weeks now. And babys heartrate is high as well. Thank you

I would rather believe there is a God, Serve him, Die and Find there is not one and have Lost Nothing. Then to Live my Life like there is No God, only to Die and Find there is One and Loose everything<<<<--"In My Eye's I Know There Is A God" Always Was and always Will Be.

L8R-4-NOW A FRIEND IN CHRIST JERRY JR-C-M-A-ROAD CAPTAIN-PRISON MINISTRY TEAM-ABATE MEMBER(CHRISTIAN MOTORCYCLIST ASSN).P.S.S. HAVE A BLESSED AN GREAT DAY/NIGHT/WEEK/END

Edited by Eshenbaugh7239 - 26 Oct 2015 at 4:19pm
May This Year Be Better Than Last.God Bless-U-InVenT,Share,LuV,Praise,Forgive,Smile An Pat Yourselves On The Back as"JESUS"Let's Our Hearts Beet another Day,A'll The Praises An Glory Be Too"GOD"
Eshenbaugh7239 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eshenbaugh7239 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 11:45pm
Update on my sister and baby god is great the baby turned by the grace of god and there both doing good and she is do anyday now, maybe on my birthday nov 7th would be nice but she needs her own Bday but id be be happy thank u all for your prayers god does work all the time god bless
May This Year Be Better Than Last.God Bless-U-InVenT,Share,LuV,Praise,Forgive,Smile An Pat Yourselves On The Back as"JESUS"Let's Our Hearts Beet another Day,A'll The Praises An Glory Be Too"GOD"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic